Wednesday 1 February 2012

Ready, Set, Go.........LOAD 212 Begins!

Boy what a day! I didn't realise that I that I could start to Scrapbook
before the prompt email arrived. Thanks to Heather I started to do
some cutting for a farm page, which helped be relax  until the email
arrive from Lain at 4:42pm.  I was so excited, when I opened it up
and there it was the video with the page layout and the prompt.
Then it was time to get being creative.  I found an old photo of my 12th Birthday dinner, a totally different story came into my head. so I put that one aside and went with the new idea. I found my background paper and a pink   cardstock to mat my journalling and photo.
The I spent time on the computer typing up my story. Printed it out as well as a sub-title.  It didn't take me long to get my table in a mess.  LOL.  Bu t it was worth in the long run. 
Find alphabet stickers that went with papers a few brads stick every down and it was done.  The next step was take some photos of the finished layout.  "You've Got Good Taste". 
After watching the video Nichol Magourik: Taking Amazing Project Photos.  I spent sometime setting up a little photo shoot.

My journal reads:
For our birthday dinners, Mum would let us choose our favourite meal.
One year, I choose Homemade Veal Schnitzels and for my birthday cake it was a sponge filled fresh cream and strawberries.
Well, somehow Heidi our German Short-haired Point got the screen door open and before Mum could see what was going on Heidi had eaten all the schnitzels and half  of my birthday cake.


The last thing I had to do was upload it to my flickr file and then on the LOAD 212, well my mind went blank I couldn't remember how to upload to LOAD 212. 
After having an anxiety attack and then calming down I finally remembered what to do.
I hope you have enjoyed my blog and my layout.  So LOAD 1 is finished.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Deborah! I'm so impressed with what you've done - and nice staging on the layout photo. :)

    ReplyDelete