Monday 6 February 2012

Catch up day.


I feel that I put a bit of pressure on myself with doing all the extra thing about LOAD but I'm ok today. I have been trying to leave comment on the flickr group but I don't seem to be getting very far as I like to look at all the layouts.  And I must say they are fantastic creative pages.  I have left comments on quite a lot but not everyone, so those I haven't great work keep up the brilliant job you are all doing.  I have been spending about 3 hours a night but it doesn't seem to be even and I start from the back so tonight I'm on about page 30 and have no idea how many pages they are now.  I also visit the discussion group to see how everyone is going, it's nice to be involved. And finally on go to Scrap Happy to see what is happening there.  So I feel as busy as a bee!

OK here goes LOAD3   Who I am NOW.

It was Friday night 3 Feb and I had a Crop Night to go to at All About Scrapbooking, so I decided to do my LOAD layout there, what a big mistake LOL.  It took me all night to do the one page and for me it was very strange as I normally do 4 to 5 page layouts.
I have no idea why it took me so long but maybe it was because I was chatting lots, laughing, eating, going shopping, moving my car, getting some fresh air and not being able to make a decision, but I got it DONE and that was the main thing.  My Scrapbooking friends all liked what I have done so far for LOAD so it was nice to get feedback from them.
I even forgot to take photos of my messy space never mind there was always tomorrow.
Now for the photo shoot what a nightmare, I think I took about 20 photos when I got home from the Crop so about 11:30pm and the were just horrible, I went to bed and thought about it most of the night how I could get the photos better.  So in the morning I moved my table around and here are the photos I ended up with.



The finish layout.
 
The journaling

Close up my cluster.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I really love the colours in this. I never use yellow but im always attracted to it! Very pretty little page :)

    ReplyDelete