Friday 24 February 2012

Where do I Start.....

I think the best thing I can do to catch up is just add my photos and what I have done on my journaling.  I must say that it is fun doing the pages but it has been harder to look at the storytelling part especially when it is about yourself.

LOAD5 My Big Brother Lee has My Back.
This layout is of the two of us and our only professional we of each other.  Lee is about 5 and half years old and I was about 18months. I was just starting to sit up by myself but just so I didn't fall over Lee had his hand on my back to keep me steady.

Even as we got older and now he still has my back through the good and bad times.  He is always there.He is the best Brother a little Sister could ever want and I love him lots.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you describe your work in such detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim, I must admit it takes me forever, as spelling and basic English (Grammer) was always hard for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete