Friday 24 February 2012

Here comes another one

This was going to be a big one for me emotionally.  I know exactly what photos I need to do and I knew what my journaling was going to be about.  So when Sherry asked June and I over for a Scrapbooking night I knew I could do this one with their support, thank goodness.

LOAD4 The more things change.....

These pages are about me a city girl going to live in the bush with my Auntie and Uncle about 30 miles from a little place up in the mountains called Benambra.

There where things that happened there that change my live forever, I have included this in a letter for those who want to read it after I've gone but not before hand.  I know that is a bit strange but it is very private and for my Son only and if he wishes to share it with others he can.

I have been trying to up load photos from my new Nokia N9 and it has been a nightmare but it finally worked tonight so these photos are of my table space and how I out my double page layout for LOAD4, I really wanted share this journey with my friends but It all got a bit to much so I'm hoping I'll be on track and I only have 20 days to let you see what I have been doing.  What a joke, never mind but I hope you enjoy them.
The paper I used had this great sense of a farm house/shed  with a wind mill and tractors and stuff so I cut it out first and then pop dotted it on the the tree pages which I really liked. the first page is about the Brammall Family, this is my Dad's brother Cliff and his wife Marie and their four boys Richard, Peter, Kevin and Colin.
They lived about 3 miles away from the Lee Family which was my Dad's Sister Joyce and her husband Laurie and their four children Henry, Ann, Robert and Brett. This was the family I lived with in the early 1970s.  I was very happy with my layouts and had journaling tags coming out behind photos to tell different stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment