Monday 27 February 2012

Where has the time gone .....

Can you believe it is 28th February, only 2 days of the month to go and 2 days of LOAD 212 to go also.  I am still getting photos uploaded but they are on the lounge room computer and when I update my blog I'm in my bed, lol.  Once again having trouble sleeping so I hope that I can spend sometime here it may help me clear my head and get some sleep.

LOAD27 is on Animal Magnetism  so I have a couple of fun photos with my girlfriend Angela (from primary school) and I wrestling with Heidi to keep her in the picture so I think that's the way to go.  Just need to remember which box of photos they're in as I have moved them around. Who's been a clever girl?  I wonder?

The last 10 pages I think that I have done for LOAD 212 I have used Scrapbook Factory and computer program I am hoping tomorrow to get them printed so I can put them on 12 x 12 pages and feel I have finished them off.  It has been an interesting way to do my scrapbooking which I had not done this way before I started with the Scrap Happy Family but I have found it fun, especially if I'm anxious and stressed.
I have also noticed that I have losted myself a little bit while doing these pages as in time, enjoyment and working things out that I then realise I only have about 30 minutes left to get the page uploaded, so that's a big panic. But knowing I've just made it has been a sigh of relief.
 Well that's it for now will and some more collages of my pages soon.  Hope to catch up soon.  Thanks for stopping bye. Deborah.



No comments:

Post a Comment